* Agreement Between the Board of Education for Regional School District No. 17 and Custodians Represented by the Municipal Employees Union Independent - July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2019
* Agreed Language Document between the Board of Education of Regional School District No. 17 and the Haddam-Killingworth Education Association - July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2018
* Professional Agreement between the Regional School District No. 17 and the Haddam-Killingworth Administrators' Administration Covering the Period Beginning July 1, 2014 to June 30 2017
* Agreement between the Board of Education for Regional School District No. 17 and Regional School District No. 17 Support Services Association - July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2017
* Agreement between the Board of Education for Regional School District No. 17 and Regional School District No. 17 Support Nurses - July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2018
* Aggregate spending on education for each school of RSD17 as of June 30, 2015
* MEDICARE CREDITABLE COVERAGE INFORMATION
* Medicare Part D Cover Sheet
* 403(b) UNIVERSAL AVAILABILITY NOTICE
* Health Insurance Marketplace Notice
* Audit for FY 2015
Membership and participation in the Teachers' Retirement System is mandatory for all eligible teachers. Eligibility requirements are as follows:
Your membership in the Teachers' Retirement System will begin the month in which you start working provided it is on the first working day of the month.
As a member of the Teachers' Retirement System, state law requires that 7.25% of your annual salary be paid into the retirement fund as mandatory contributions. Although these are employee contributions, under the provisions of Section 414(h)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code, they are treated as employer contributions for federal tax purposes. The change in tax treatment of the contributions became effective July 1, 1991. This means that your mandatory contributions are paid to this system on a pre-tax basis while you are actively employed. Of the mandatory 7.25% contribution, 6% is posted into your membership account and 1.25% is posted to the Health InsuranceFund which helps reduce the cost of health insurance for retired members and spouses.
Eligible teachers who participate in TRB do not contribute to Social Security.
Please visit www.ct.gov/trb for more information on the Teachers’ Retirement System.
Regional School District No. 17 is please to offer an Employee & Family Assistance Program offered through Solutions.
We all face challenges in life. Our program helps to find solutions to those challenges, whether large or small.
Solutions is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital an offers; In Person Counseling, Tips – automated information on a number of topics, Telephone Consultations and is available online at www.solutions-eap.com
Any Employee or their family members can access the EAP.
Solutions has offices available statewide in many convenient locations.
Your participation is voluntary and strictly confidential.
Think of Solutions when:* You have questions or just need information about life or work issues
Any type of concern:* Stress, Anxiety, Depression