It is a non-profit organization that exists to benefit the Haddam Elementary School community. As the parent or guardian of a Haddam Elementary student, you are automatically a member of the Haddam Elementary PTO. There are no membership fees. We sustain our budget with fundraisers and direct donations.
WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE?
* To help build and foster the Haddam Elementary community by bringing families together.
* To facilitate the collaboration between parents and Haddam Elementary staff to create enriched experiences for our students.
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
* Attend the General Meetings - your suggestions and input are always welcome! We realize schedules don’t always permit attendance at these meetings. Please feel free to email email@example.com at any time with comments, questions or ideas.
* Come have fun at our PTO family events and activities!
* Participate in fundraisers or make a direct monetary donation to the Haddam Elementary PTO.
* Volunteer! We have a list all of our 2016-2017 fundraisers and events on our PTO Webpage. The key to a successful PTO is our parent volunteers. We understand that your schedules are busy and we appreciate whatever time you can spare to help us foster school community and create enriched experiences for our students! If you’d like to help out, please contact the Haddam Elementary PTO. You are a valued member of our parent community and we need your support to continue facilitating fun events for our kids!
Participating in the Haddam Elementary PTO is a terrific way to meet new people, have fun and help out a great place…your school!
Printable Collection Sheet
Next Collection 2/1
|2016-2017 PTO Board of Directors|
|Katie Packtor - Co President/VP|
|Samantha Merwin - Co President/VP|
|BJ Noonan - Treasurer|
|Sarah Mitchell - Secretary|
|2016-2017 Fundraiser & Event Chairpersons|
|Meetings & Minutes
Meetings are held in the Library at 5:30 p.m.
|3/16/2017 - MINUTES|
|1/11/2017 - MINUTES|
|11/9/2016 - MINUTES|
|9/21/2016 - MINUTES|
|Mark Your Calendar!
Family Events & Fundraisers
|Wrapping Paper Fundraiser Orders Due: 9/30|
|Haddam Harvest Fest: 10/21 6-8:30pm|
|Lyman Pies Fundraiser Orders Due: 10/5-10/19; Pick-Up 11/21 4:30-6:00|
|Fall Book Fair: 10/24-10/28|
|Holiday Marketplace Fundraiser: 11/29 5:30-830|
|Silent Auction at Holiday Marketplace - Donation Letter|
|Veteran's Day Assembly - 11/9|
|Principals Pajama Party - 12/8|
|January Family Night: 1/25 5:30-7:00|
|Yankee Candle Fundraiser Orders Due:|
|Spring Book Fair: 2/27-3/3|
|Flower Fundraiser: Orders Due 03/28|
|Scoop-up a Good Book: 03/31|
|Talent Show: 04/21|
|Basket Raffle Fundraiser: 05/24|
|Other Events & Activities
Where We Can Use Your Help!
|School Photos: 9/29|
|Veterans Assembly: 11/9|
|Cultural Arts Events:|
|Field Day Activities: 06/01 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED|
|Holiday Marketplace: 11/29|
|Teacher Luncheon: 05/02 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED|
|Yearbook: Orders Due 04/21|
|Ad Form Due 03.03|
|Grounds Beautification: Volunteers Needed|
|Box Tops: next collection 2/1|
|Box Tops For Education|
|PTO Funds Request Form|
|What We Do 2015-2016|