WHAT IS THE HADDAM ELEMENTARY PTO?
It is a non-profit organization that exists to benefit the Haddam Elementary School community. As the parent or guardian of a Haddam Elementary student, you are automatically a member of the Haddam Elementary PTO. There are no membership fees. We sustain our budget with fundraisers and direct donations.
WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE?
* To help build and foster the Haddam Elementary community by bringing families together.
* To facilitate the collaboration between parents and Haddam Elementary staff to create enriched experiences for our students.
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
* Attend the General Meetings - your suggestions and input are always welcome! We realize schedules don’t always permit attendance at these meetings. Please feel free to email email@example.com at any time with comments, questions or ideas.
* Come have fun at our PTO family events and activities!
* Participate in fundraisers or make a direct monetary donation to the Haddam Elementary PTO.
* Volunteer! We have a list all of our 2014-2015 fundraisers and events on our PTO Webpage. The key to a successful PTO is our parent volunteers. We understand that your schedules are busy and we appreciate whatever time you can spare to help us foster school community and create enriched experiences for our students! If you’d like to help out, please contact a fundraiser/event chairperson or contact the Haddam Elementary PTO. You are a valued member of our parent community and we need your support to continue facilitating fun events for our kids!
Participating in the Haddam Elementary PTO is a terrific way to meet new people, have fun and help out a great place…your school!
Kim Doyle & Lisa Frasco, Co-Chairs
|2014-2015 PTO Board of Directors|
|Meetings & Minutes
Meetings are held in the Library at 6:45 p.m.
|September 15 (**New Date**)|
|Mark Your Calendar!
Family Events & Fundraisers
|Community Cook-out: 8/26|
|Wrapping Paper Fundraiser Orders Due: 9/26|
|Haddam Harvest Fest: 10/17 (RD: 10/24)|
|Lyman Pies Fundraiser Orders Due: 10/21|
|Fall Book Fair: 10/27-10/31|
|Holiday Marketplace Fundraiser: 11/18|
|Family Night: 12/5|
|Square One Art Fundraiser Order Due: TBD|
|Family Night: 1/23|
|Spring Book Fair: 3/2 - 3/6|
|Scoop-up a Good Book: 3/31|
|Yankee Candle Fundraiser Orders Due: 3/27|
|Basket Raffle Fundraiser: TBD|
|Family Night: 5/29|
|Other Events & Activities
Where We Can Use Your Help!
|School Photos: 10/3|
|Field Day Activities|
|Cultural Arts Event|
|Box Tops For Education|
|Wrapping Paper Fundraiser|